Environmental pollution directly enters our body through the air we breathe and the consumption of food and water.
For that reason it is so important to maintain a healthy environment.
That way we will breathe pure air that will benefit our lungs.
We guarantee that the water is cleaner for human consumption.
In addition, we help to make the seas cleaner for the habitat of the fish that are going to be consumed.
In a future post we will share some tips to maintain a healthy environment.
At Total Harmony Medicine we promote the health of the environment, since TCM addresses the patient’s health from a whole:
mental, physical, spiritual, psychosocial, and the surrounding environment.
Post 3: Saturday 22 World Earth Day
Eco tips so that together we take care of the planet earth On World Earth Day we share five tips to take care of the planet:
- Avoid food waste.
- Save energy at home. Turn off the light bulbs and electrical devices that you are not using, disconnect the chargers, use saving light bulbs.
- Try to wear sustainable node garments. ️
- Recycle everything you can.
Wear organic cotton clothes and avoid using petroleum-derived materials.
- Avoid products packaged in plastic.
- Don’t waste water and food.
- Consume organic foods avoiding processed ones.
- In this way you help to make the businesses that bet on organic agriculture sustainable.
- Don’t throw waste on the beaches. Always carry your container to do it.
- Avoid tobacco use, as the smoke that emanates pollutes the environment.
At Total Harmony Medicine we promote the care of the planet that its nature gives us to live.