This week we bring you content related to the heart, in celebration of World
Day Below we share several tips that allow you to maintain a healthy heart:
- Do aerobic exercise to keep your heart in good shape.
- Reduce anxiety and stress to avoid bad habits and feel good about yourself.
- Learn to breathe calmly, meditate or do yoga.
- Practice more social activities and have fun, to reduce tension and stress.
- Get enough sleep and seek to maintain a regulated schedule, important to keep the heart healthy, since by sleeping well, the immune system is stimulated, blood pressure and inflammation are reduced, glucose levels are regularized, and stress is reduced. and promotes a good quality of life.
- Do aerobic exercise to help lower blood pressure, improve endurance and reduce the risk of heart disease.
If you live in Sarasota, Florida, or are from the area, I highly recommend visiting Dr. Maríam Tovar. Their extensive experience and human characteristics will provide you with unique attention.
They will be able to give you more personalized advice and recommendations.