- Winter occupies the most Yin year of the year.
- This station represents the water element in the MTC. This element governs the senses and emotions.
- Winter constitutes the energy of maximum Yin, descending and cold.
- Kidneys and bladder are winter related organs.
- Kidney Qi should be nourished and fed.
- The emotion linked to winter is fear, which is linked to the kidneys and bladder.
- Research shows that winter is the period of the year when nutrients are best used.
In this winter season we remind you that your health is a priority and we are here to help you keep it stable or recover it.
We are waiting for you at our office located in Sarasota, Florida.