The use of antibiotics to heal can cause damage to the intestinal flora, to avoid this we recommend the following:
- Consume probiotic foods during and after treatment.
- Among them is yogurt, tofu and kefir.
- Moderate your intake of animal protein.
- This food produces fermentation by putrefaction.
- Consume papaya to take care of the walls of the digestive system.
- Drink enough water.
- Do not consume dairy products together with the antibiotic.
- Reduces the ability to absorb nutrients and alters the defense mechanisms of the digestive tract.
For these reasons it is important to take care before, during and after antibiotic treatment.
If you want to improve your diet, d not hesitate t contact us for a consultation with Dr. Mariam Tovar, specialist in nutrition.